RE: Re: Dak OE Tires/Shocks, Attn: Ron

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 09:42:31 EDT

Everyone talks about the tire and handling package tires being junk -
I think they handled great, but this was my first "nice truck" and my
former cars were not handling powerhouses. No, they didn't wear
evenly, but that is because I can't seem to keep the front end
consistently aligned - not the tires fault. My only beef is that I
CAN NOT keep them balanced.

My two cents.

Tate