Re: Farewell to a loyal friend

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 10:17:14 EDT

Jack,
Well put, I couldnt think of anything that would add to the story, but you
hit it. I hope I never see or get the call re: wife in an accident. It
keeps me up at nights thinking about it. Giving it up so you can keep going
on is an important feature of any car. One reason not to drive measly
imports, they dont have much to give up...
BKB