Re: Got the No-Dak Blues!

From: John Bell (johnb@pswtech.com)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 10:58:40 EDT

W. Jack Hilton III wrote:

> At 08:35 AM 7/22/1998 -0500, you wrote:
> >Chris Hindy wrote:
> >
> >[my Dak is cursed, the wife won't drive, we may have
> > to sell it :-(]
>
> Do you guys ever hear strange 50s music coming from the truck at night ?
>
> Do you ever go out in the morning to get in it and it seems to be parked
> differently than it was when you went to sleep ?
>
> Do you often hear loud tire-screaching sounds around 3AM ?
>
> Call Stephen King , he knows what to do .

Heck, it wouldn't be that bad if the silly thing would magically
fix itself when you push it around the block. Looks like a recall
to me, it's only cursed half-way :-).

Seriously, as long as the wife is OK, that's good. That Dak
evidently likes to throw itself on grenades for King & Country :-).

Have fun,

--
jbii