Question for Gibson exhaust owners

From: Buelterman, Chris (Chris_Buelterman@mail.msj.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 21:00:13 EDT

Well, I got Gibson headers and exhaust installed on the Dak yesterday. I
would have done it myself, but I just didn't have the time. Anyway, I was
checking things out after I got home and noticed that the entire exhaust
from the cat back moved around a good bit. After looking a little closer, I
found that the hanger closest to the tailpipe was hanging from another
rubber "hanger" which then attached to a bar on the frame. This allows the
exhaust to move back and forth. So what I'm asking is, is this normal for a
Gibson exhaust install? Should I be worried about it? The place that
installed it has always done good work for my dad and I, but this just
doesn't look right.

--Chris
'98 V8 CC 4x4