Re: J.E.T. computer enhancement

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 20:42:25 EDT

>Ok,
>I think I'll jump in here. With my questions on this subject.
>I have a 92 v6 3.9 I am about ready to order my SBEC chip (same as MP
>computer I assume?) I have been looking to get a new Cam for my truck
>for along time with no luck. Do you mean that Mopar makes something
>other than a stock cam for the DAK!! and if so do you know if they make
>one for my year and engine??? please say yes!!
>
>Hope I don't sound like a complete moron with these questions. Just want
>to do the right thing for my Dodge.

Yes , my son -

Turn to page 75 of your "bible" . ALTHOUGH , there is a note that says
"CAMS FIT 3.9 V6 THROUGH '91 ONLY."

Don't ask me why though , I have no clue .

OK , scratch that.....it says " NOTE : Mopar Performance Camshafts should
be used on carbureted or supercharged engines only. ............ Will not
fit 1992 or newer Magnum MPI 3.9L engines . "

Sorry dude
W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com