Re: J.E.T. computer enhancement

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 21:03:38 EDT

<< Ok,
 I think I'll jump in here. With my questions on this subject.
 I have a 92 v6 3.9 I am about ready to order my SBEC chip (same as MP
 computer I assume?) I have been looking to get a new Cam for my truck
 for along time with no luck. Do you mean that Mopar makes something
 other than a stock cam for the DAK!! and if so do you know if they make
 one for my year and engine??? please say yes!!

 Hope I don't sound like a complete moron with these questions. Just want
 to do the right thing for my Dodge. >>

Get a Mopar Performance catalog from your local Dodge dealer. You'd be
surprised what you will find in there for your 92 V6!

Brad