Help on Muffler Choice

From: HKUSP4057@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 00:30:56 EDT

Ok guys well I am in the search for a nice performance muffler that has
a 2 1/2 inch center inlet and a 2 1/2 inch offset outlet...is that the
config that I am looking for by the ways(cneter and offset)???..I was
seriously looking at Dynomax's Super Turbo 17733 Muffler($40)....but I am
not sure yet.....I know FlowMaster makes one similar to what I want. I
am looking for one about $50 bucks or so, one that will help my V6 rumble
a little more and help out with acceleration. The FlowMaster one I saw
in Jegs under 50 Series Performance Street, what does this Series mean???
I also saw in Jegs the Afterburner Mufflers for $40 bucks. I can't afford
really anything over $50 cause I want to get a Megs Sound Tip also and try
to keep everything including installation under $100. Well please respond
those of you who are knowledgable in this area to help me out, casue I
want to get this done as soon as possible. Thanks alot too all...