ATR Y pipe

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 16:11:19 EDT

   Well, congratulations DMLers!! :-)

  I noticed a message on my answering machine yesterday after I got
back from the strip. It was from Shirley at ATR. I called her back
today, and she told me that they had so many calls from DMLers
that they decided to make another run of Y pipes. (20 or so)

  They were pretty excited about the DML too. :-) They're
making up a brochure about the Y pipe and other Dakota stuff;
and trying to get out into the mainstream a bit more. Apparently
they do lots of advertising, but I only found them through
word-of-mouth. They've got a cat-back exhaust system that
looks VERY similar to the Gibson except that its all stainless
(for about $100 more than the Gibson). If my Gibson ever rusts
out, I might go for that.

  So anyway, I already placed an order; I'm the first on the
list for one of the new Y pipes. Hopefully it'll fit. :-)

  Anyway, good work! The DML is definitely a force to be reckoned
with. :-)

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.98@90.18), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |