Re: ATR Y pipe

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 22:56:35 EDT

<< So anyway, I already placed an order; I'm the first on the
 list for one of the new Y pipes. Hopefully it'll fit. :-)

   Anyway, good work! The DML is definitely a force to be reckoned
 with. :-) >>

Dang burn it Jon I thought you was already passed your performance parts
allotment for the year ? Another HD go bad ? I'm going to have to get a second
job or run juice every Wed just to keep up. This group deal is working too
good, I'm going broke :-)

Bill