Re: Transgo info was :Shift Kit, group purchase??

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 10:27:00 EDT

Colin,
Can you describe the differences etc. in the two kits? Im trying to get a
handle on which way to go but all my data is anecdotal and worse yet, comes
from "sales guys"... Is there a URL etc. that I can check out? Can you
describe your driving experiences with the Transgo product?
Thanks Much!
Bruce K Bridges