RE: 99 Dakota R/T

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 11:11:01 EDT

Jon,
as I drive my daily commute, I can clearly see why auto makers do what they
do. Most people would rather be sitting in their living rooms than driving!
I think the only reason "modern" engines make as much HP as they do is to
keep the magazine guys from ripping on the cars so sales stay up. Alright,
I had a bad commute this morning, but with the sea of ford exploders and
chevy suburbombs to navigate I can hardly see to drive. And when traffic
clears, these guys stay at 45 mph since accelerating is just too painful and
might interrupt their phone conversation. I want a chrysler only lane way
off to the left with large penalties for doing anything under the speedlimit!
Pushrod V8s for all!
BKB