Re: Dragstrip result, R/T @ carlsbad raceway (partII)

From: Mike Miller (slepyhed@netway.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 23:25:48 EDT

Bruce, I took my RC R/T out this weekend and I was dissapointed too. I was
especially feeling bad that Dodge was sponsoring the track and advertising
the R/T and the best I could do was a 15.4. My main complaint was the
traction. The tires hooked up great on the street, buck sucked eggs on the
track. I'm putting some lakewoods on right now and I'll let everyone know
how things work out.

-Mike Miller
> From: Bruce Bridges <bbridges@alarismed.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Dragstrip result, R/T @ carlsbad raceway (partII)
> Date: Monday, July 20, 1998 5:44 PM
>
> Jack and all,
> Im having some email probs so I kept the last one brief.
> Taking the R/T to the track was great! everybody there had seen one on
TV
,