Re: Getting the Wax Off

From: Mike Miller (slepyhed@netway.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 22:25:59 EDT

I did this ONCE while I was working for an autobody shop, and my boss
chewed me out. First of all, just don't get wax on these parts! That means
you won't be able to wax around the stickers or the "V-8" badges. Oh well.
As far as the junk already on these parts, it will eventually come off. It
may take several washings and several rains, but it will go away. Just give
it time. It also helps if you go after it with a towel, but after you get
all that's gonna come off, leave it till after the next time you wash it or
it rains. Like I said, just don't get it on these things in the first
place.

-Mike Miller