Re: Guess what I saw!!!

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 23:34:52 EDT

>>>Too bad we're spread out too far...I think 430 daks in one place would
definitely constitute one hell of a show!!<<<

Yeah! That's what I'm sayin'! Maybe an All Dak Day at the track or
something, I mean, if people will travel from all over the world to go to
a Star Trek convention, then I don't think traveling a day or so would
kill me to go to a Dak Convention. Maybe in a centrally located spot in
the mideast, sometime in May....When's Marti Gras again?===) he he..
seriously, I'd be intersted to see how many DMLer's would take a road
trip to a Dak Get-together...
you got one here =)

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mild mods
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Illiterate? Write for a free brochure..." =)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]