Re: Help on Muffler Choice(Patrick)

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 16:41:59 EDT

Hey man if I do decide to do with a Flowmaster....and yes I am keeping
the
cat. convertor, what series should I get.....I think the one closest it
my
dimensions is the 50 Series Street 2 Chamber Muffler.......what are the
differences between them and the other Series???? Anyone know
Flowmaster's Web
Site Address?????????
Thanks!

Go with the 3 chamber if you do a lot of street drving. I have the 3" 3
chamber on mine, I had a muffler shop custom fabricate it from the cat
back. It exits as a 3" single in the stock location and angle. From 20
feet behind you think it's stock, until I mash the right pedal. The 3
chamber has a mellow rumble, but in the truck with the a/c on at 75 you
can't really hear it. The 2 chamber is much louder.

--
Drew Schofield
1998 Sport 4x4 5.2 CC Black