Re: Farewell to a loyal friend

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 23:21:01 EDT

Yeah, I gotta' agree on the German Cars... they are built like tanks. I
put my mom's Volvo into a ditch at 70+ mph. The car was pretty smashed
up, and the Bronco that I hit (who ran me off the road...asshole... was
in worse shape, and I only spun into him).. After several very long
seconds of bouncing around the ditch, I started the car up and drove it
home, unbeknownst to me that I was driving 3200 worth of damage 110 miles
home. Any other car would've flipped over, but the Volvo kept it's feet
on the ground. Damn fine car...slow, but fine! the car was shaped
something like this: ~.... I kid you not! It's not all imports I dislike,
only riceboys who think they got somethin'... =)

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mild mods
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Illiterate? Write for a free brochure..." =)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]