Mardi Gras Re: Guess what I saw!!!

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 08:31:04 EDT

At 08:11 AM 7/24/1998 EDT, you wrote:
>Mike,
>
> Mardi Gras goes the end of Feb. Would love to see all the Daks down
>here...but not exactly a central location. Sure is a lot of fun though.
>
>Russ

I'll give that a big "AMEN" !!

I was there for Fat tuesday a couple of years ago and it ROCKED !

I have never seen so many naked people per square city block than at Mardi
Gras .

I have also never seen as many drunks and garbage in that same area .

When I was there it was raining and there were still so many people on
Bourbon Street that you couldn't stir em with a stick !

If any of you have never been , you are missing out !!

Hey Russ , it's not that far from Atlanta , is it ?

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html