Re: Guess what I saw!!!

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 10:30:23 EDT

DML,
I belong to the Jensen club (non internet until last year) and we get
together every year. this year it was at lake arrowhead in CA, next year
its in Santa Fe NM. We dont drag race (much, me and another guy are the
only "nuts" in the club whod take em to the track) But we have a great time!
we do cone ralleys and poker runs and do a little show judging as well. I
look forward to the National Jensen event all year! Id look forward to a
National Dakota event just as much! They do take a lot of planning though...
Bruce