Re: Farewell to a loyal friend

From: John Bell (johnb@pswtech.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 09:10:45 EDT

Mike P Sykes wrote:

> Yeah, I gotta' agree on the German Cars... they are built like tanks. I
> put my mom's Volvo into a ditch at 70+ mph.

Hate to be a pinhead about this, Mike, but Volvo is Swedish. Yes,
Volvos are tough, too :-). I remember the old Volvo ads and
commercials, where they would drive them over a 30 ft. cliff,
then get in the car and drive off. Cool 8-).

*bork bork bork*,

--
     John Bell   johnb@pswtech.com    http://www.pswtech.com
"Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler."