Re: Guess what I saw!!!

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 10:48:35 EDT

At 07:30 AM 7/24/1998 -0700, you wrote:
>DML,
>I belong to the Jensen club (non internet until last year) and we get
>together every year. this year it was at lake arrowhead in CA, next year
>its in Santa Fe NM. We dont drag race (much, me and another guy are the
>only "nuts" in the club whod take em to the track) But we have a great time!
>we do cone ralleys and poker runs and do a little show judging as well. I
>look forward to the National Jensen event all year! Id look forward to a
>National Dakota event just as much! They do take a lot of planning though...
>Bruce

Well , considering that the DML started on the net , then by it's very
nature , it's members are spread out all over the damn place , including
Canada .

I think it would obviously be hard for everyone to attend at a single meet
, but possibly seperate groups could meet .

For instance , all the people in the East could meet at one location , all
the people in the West , the North , etc.

I know I would find it hard to make it all the way to Cali or the desert in
my truck . It takes a minimum of 48 hours of straight driving (not
including sleep) to get from here to somewhere like L.A.

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html