JET chip

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 13:48:20 EDT

I just got off the phone with a guy at a place called Fifth Gear in
Doraville , GA .

He quoted me a price of $231.99 for the R/T PowerTech Module .

That is in comparison to $249.99 from Godfather Customs which you may have
heard of (they advertise heavily in Truckin') , and $299.95 from yet
another local shop .

The guys name was Ray , and he seemed willing to go even lower depending on
how many we get together and buy .

I still want to talk directly to JET and see what their price is , although
I imagine it will be higher . Question is wether it is lower with the 25%
or not .

Anyway , I'll keep diggin' .