Re: Transgo offer

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 15:09:17 EDT

Russ,
Duohhh, forgot to fax you then level 10 stuff. Its in the Fax, I swear...
Hey lets coordinate this so as to avoid excess contacting. Im going to
contact API and B&M today to try and figure out whats what with shift
improvers. So far Transgo has gotten a good review from most people and
Level 10 is still an "unknown" except to HPM.
Keep me informed about the transgo stuff via the good old DML.
Bruce "shifty" bridges