Transgo offer

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 14:53:17 EDT

I just got off the phone with Bruce at TransgoPerformance. They do have a kit
to fit all of our Daks for 139.80. After we talked for a couple of minutes
and l explained the DML to him and told him we were interested in doing a
group purchase, he got really interested. He said they work with several
clubs around the country (i.e., the impala club and a couple of others he
mentioned.) They usually do one of two things for the clubs:

1. He said what he would be willing to do for us is make us a distributor for
their product and we could sell their kits directly to our members. I am not
sure if this is the way we would want to go since it would include all kinds
of legal stuff as well as possible $$ requirements. But, it is something to
think about.

2. He also said they would be willing to sell to us in a group purchase
directly from them if we wanted to.

Depending on which way we go he said they could knock off around 25% - 30% off
the price bringing it down to around $100/kit. He is mailing some literature
to me and after looking at it l will let everyone know. Just wanted to throw
this info out there to confuse everyone a little more. If you have any
?'s...let me know.

Russ
97 4X4 318 CC SLT+
Rhino Python Hitch 160 14 FABM