RE: RE: A/C, Not too cool

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 00:11:13 EDT

Ditto for me.

Glenn
Bristol, CT.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary E. Klim [mailto:garyklim@snet.net]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 1998 7:37 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: RE: A/C, Not too cool

My 98 CC 4x4 5.2 auto had no trouble during the recent oppressive heat /
humidity we had here in the northeast. I start out running "MAX AC" and
fan
position #2. 3/4 of the way home I back it down to fan position #1 and
sometimes even back off the temperature a bit.

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com