Re: A/C, Not too cool

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 23:29:58 EDT

Tony Mastres wrote:

> >Hi,
> >
> >I have a 98 CC with the 5.2l and the A/C is not very impressive. I hear
> >mention of some of you lovin' your A/C, even in Texas with the 100+ heat wave.
> >Mine is hard to love in the high 80's. Do the 98's have wimpy air
> >conditioners, or is mine an under achiever?

Jim Miller says, I have a 98 dak reg cab 5.2 and the a/c is great. After driving
at least 5 minutes it is so cold your face and ears ache. I am in Central texas
and the daily temp is a high of at least 103 and I have seen 108 on the overhead
console and the a/c still can freeze you out.
Jim Miller
Waco, Tx