Re: WANTING TO KNOW ABOUT SUPERCHARGERS AND NEW CHIPS

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 02:47:56 EDT

<< He has one, MSD I believe and had a ram air hooked to the inlet of SC

Maybe he uses a SBEC and doesn't dial it back enough.. there should be no
reason why his head gaskets should blow like you described... Like I said
before, the ram air hooked into the air-inlet is probably a good thing, and
detonation would probably be worse without it..

what year truck was it anyway? Magnum powered?

ttyl
patrick