Re: Dak Cruise In

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 12:48:55 EDT

At 11:44 AM 7/25/98 EDT, you wrote:
>I live right on the east coast in Maryland. Indianapolis is 9-11 hrs away so
>thats as far as I would go. Memphis would work too (but that be too easy for
>Jack :0) Got family along that route.
>Boog

Well , I have no quams about driving up to about 12-13 hours .

I live hear in Atlanta , and I travel to Ft. Lauderdale several times a
year which is supposed to be a 12 hour ride (only took me 9 hours last time
over-night in the '94 4-banger Dak though!).

I think that most people wouldn't mind anywhere as long as they didn't have
to stop at a motel on the way , at least that's the way I think .

I am , though , one of these people that will drive without stopping ,
except for McDonald's drive thru and pee breaks .

But then again , I think all guys are like that , tryin' to beat their past
"best time" to a location .
W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com