Re: Indy, Shreveport, LA and Other locations.

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 14:36:39 EDT

<< Personally, I'd like to see a mass pilgrimage to an already organized event
 like the Indy Truck Bash or Mopar Nationals in Columbus. We get a couple of
 hundred DML Dakotas hitting one of those events, people will take notice.

 Another thing is we should really be looking to organize this gathering for
 next summer. This summer is already half over and many of us (myself
 included) have already planned or used our vacation time for this year. If
 we plan for next year, everyone can schedule accordingly for a better
 turnout. >>
Walter, I agree. Next summer should be the plan, although I still am trying
to make it to either the Nats or the Truck Bash
Eric