Re: was Help on Muffler Choice

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 18:29:13 EDT

<< OK....so does "droning" inside the cab that all you guys are using refer to
 what Flowmaster calls "interior resonance"??????????? >>

At highway speeds Flowmasters sometimes resonate a tone you can hear inside
your car/truck, and in more radical applications at idle.

In your application, you're keeping single exhaust with your catalytic
converter so the interior noise is going to be minimal. Infact, when my truck
was stock ('97 Ram SS/T) I could hear the factory exhaust more inside the cab
than the Flowmaster 2 chamber I used to replace it.

ttyl
patrick