Re: was Help on Muffler Choice

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 20:57:29 EDT

Ok....well I am now convince to get the Flowmaster 2 chamber.........to finish
this exhaust thing off I was going to get a Megs Sound Tip.....I was thinking
of having the muffler shop cut off the 90 degree exit pipe so that the 9 1/2
inch Sound Tip could be welded on at a 45 or so degree angle....so that it
exits more towards to corner of the rear bumper and this I think would make
the exit pipe alittle less restrictive......anybody have input on this idea?
Once again....I truely appreciate all who has helped me with this muffler
thing.....I cant say enough about the great people on the DML, THANKS