Indy Truck Bash Info.

From: Munypit94@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 20:50:31 EDT

Ok DML Members, here's some info if you are interested in going to the Truck
Bash. I'm definitely going again this year.
It is held at the Marion County Fairgrounds Aug 21, 22 & 23.
There will be 50+ classes
Pre-registration $15 (up to Aug 1) $20 after Aug 1
Will happen Rain or Shine
On Site Camping
Live DJ
Hot Bikini Contest
World's Largest Slip and Slide ( Lots of fun! )
Special Awards
Goody Bags
Club War Games ( Wouldn't that be fun for 400 of us in our ONE club to beat
everyone else out on all the club games?? )
Volleyball
Hydraulics contest
Coverage by MiniTruckin' and Truckin'

Host Hotel: Ramada Inn South
4514 S. Emerson Ave.
(317) 787-3344

For Additional Info contact:
David Figg
(317)248-8266
1831 Fisher Ave.
Speedway, IN 46224

or

Chris Collins
(317) 898-2169

or

Visit this website of the Host Club www.latest-craze.com

This show is advertised in this months Mini Truckin' Magazine and claims to be
"One of the Largest Truck Shows of the Year"

I'm not staying at the Host Hotel, I'm staying at The Red Roof Inn, it's a
really nice hotel and I usually stay there. Phone # is 1-800-The-Roof and it's
for the Indy South Location. The room only costs $49.99 or you can get an
executive suite for $59.99. I believe there are Holiday Inns and Best Westerns
close by the Red Roof too, lots of hotels.

Ok, you got the info now.....let's see how many of you can make it, let me
know ok? I'll be looking for all of you. Now if I can ask you all something,
do any of you have any extra of the DML logo stickers, the old style or the
newer style ( I love the new style!). If you do, and you're going to be coming
to the Indy Truck Bash, could you bring a couple for me to buy? I can't seem
to get around to getting any of them, and I want a couple. Thanks !! Ken