Re: Hi-Po Cams,and parts Limitations

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 22:56:34 EDT

<< Perhaps
 I'll just do the headers, throttle body, milder cam and stage one porting and
se
 how the green monster does. What do ya'll think??. >>

I think your thinking reasonably. In a recent round of priverate e-mail
messages we came to the same conclusion as they did. The Daks are not
infallible and you have to come to a point where you either settle down or
figure to spend a BUNCH of money to keep going faster. I'm just fine tuning at
this point and hope to keep it together.

Bill