Re: ATR Y pipe

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 00:34:56 EDT

At 10:56 PM 7/25/98 -0400, you wrote:

><< So anyway, I already placed an order; I'm the first on the
> list for one of the new Y pipes. Hopefully it'll fit. :-)
>
> Anyway, good work! The DML is definitely a force to be reckoned
> with. :-) >>
>
>Dang burn it Jon I thought you was already passed your performance parts
>allotment for the year ? Another HD go bad ? I'm going to have to get a second
>job or run juice every Wed just to keep up. This group deal is working too
>good, I'm going broke :-)

  Don't worry, so am I! :-) The Y pipe was sort've an offshoot of
the headers. This header deal was just too good to pass up, and I
figure as long as I'm doing that, I might as well spend a little more
and get rid of that nasty Y pipe. After this is all done, my exhaust
will be all new. Not a stock part to interfere with flow from
the heads all the way back to the exhaust tip. :-) I'll have to
dip into the savings a little though; and take it easy for a while.
(I'll have to find some low buck mods to keep me busy in the
meantime so I don't go crazy.) :-)

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.98@90.18), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |