Re: JET chip Re: Dodge Application

From: Glenn & Lynn (vanderbu@silk.net)
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 01:25:46 EDT

Funny thing I noticed is if you go direct to Jet at $299 and it costs more
than if you go to someone else who had to buy from them? there is a four
wheel outfit that offered them around $217.95 you can check it out yourself
at www.4wheelparts.com
See if they will do the group buy?
PS I'm interested in one for my wife she has a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee with
the 4 liter I6 engine and automatic if it counts of course?
Glenn