Re: Re: Meeting

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 02:04:22 EDT

> Good call! I would really like to get as many DMLers together from
> evrywhere as possible, but the coasts thing has potential! I can dig! I
> think most of the DMLer's are from the cntral US though. I'm thinkin' if
> we centralize we may have a bigger overall turnout, but then again we
> could do each coast and have people from each side of the Country at both
> meets and get a really BIG turnout. How 'bout it list? Coasts or
> centralized, it's ya'll's call =)

> -mike d.

I think it might be best to try the reginal thing first, (crawl before
you walk right?). This would be the ground work for putting together
a national meet somewhere. Like someone said it takes a lot of
planning, (to do it right anyway). To me it seems the biggest obstacle right now is agreeing
on a location for it.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html