please use correct subject line

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 06:56:06 EDT

I am on several automobile mailing lists and do not have enough hours in the
day to read each and every piece of mail, so I rely on the subject line,
especially where there is a "thread", to determine what I read and what gets
deleted, after all that's what the subject line is all about, right? All I'm
asking is we take the time to change the subject line where necessary to
reflect the content of the mail. This should help all members, especially in
the future when we go to the archives and try to follow a thread. As an
example, I started the thread "JET computer enhancement" and have seen
subjects vary from cams and lifters to the most recent about "mph at certain
rpms" under the same subject line. Again, I realize this should be coming from
the webmaster, however, I know personally that adhering to this small request
will make life easier for all of us, especially when we need to reference the
archives.
I'm proud to be a part of such a great group of people, who share a MOPAR
common interest, and want only the best for the group as a whole.
Thanks for your time,
Steve Waller in Houston