Re: JET modules- performance claims and group discount

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 07:13:46 EDT

<< I got a response from JET about the modules that they sell that should shed
 some light on a few questions .
 I also asked what the MSRP is on the modules , so that I could figure out
 what we could get them for .
 If ten or more of us are interested , we might be getting a pretty good
 deal .
Jack Hilton
  Black '98 R/T Club Cab >>

>From: JETCHIP@aol.com
>Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 11:15:16 EDT
>To: hemi@mindspring.com
>Subject: Re: Dodge Application

>We make a PowerTech module specifically for the RT part # 99823S.
>You cannot use our module and the Mopar upgrade computer, It would be tooo
>much timing at wide open throttle for the vehicle to handle.
>We offer a 25% discount off of Retail Price for purchases of 10 or more.
>thank you and we will check out the website
>
>Dan@ JET

 I also have recently spoken w/ JET and was told their re-programming was done
by using a dyno and they've done no track testing, however, they claim 19-20
hp increase and 20% increase in torque, believe it or not.
I might be interested in a group purchase, retail is $299.95 less 25% =
$225.00. Anyone else interested?

Steve Waller in Houston