Re: Meeting at Indy

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 11:01:59 EDT

<< 3 cents (Canadian -- the exchange rate sucks).

 The Indy Truck Bash sounds like a great time. I think we should make plans
 for next year, since I've already booked all of my vacation time this year.
 Also, that will give us enough time to get some stickers and/or T-shirts
 made up so we can recognize each other. We can also make some plans for a
 DML parade or something, and really show the Brand F and Brand C guys what
 they're missing out on :-).

 Did we ever determine if there are any 4x4 trails in the area? I wouldn't
 mind helping to organize a DML trail ride if there's anywhere to ride.

 As for other locations (Louisana, Tenn., etc.) I think it would be great to
 have meetings there, but I'm afraid Norah and I won't be able to make it.
 We would probably want to bring both Daks to show them off, so we're paying
 for gas on a V6 4x4 and a V8 4x4. Indy we can make, further than that I'm
 not so sure. But by all means, let's have as many meetings as we can get
 organized. >>
Jason,
   We just got back from Niagara about 2 weeks ago and the rate was about 43
cents. I cant believe that in that amount of time its gone to 50 cents!! Im
exchanging some of my left over monopoly money this week for that rate! I was
just gonna save it for the next time we go to Windsor, but no uh uh!! Where
in Canada are you two?
  Don t think you two could make it for the Truck Bash this year? Not even
for the weekend? Oh well. Hope to see ya next year then.
Eric
Eastpointe Mi
95 5.9 5 spd