Re: OIL PRESSURE

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 14:18:17 EDT

<< On a serious note, though...
 1) what kind of oil are you using? (mineral or synthetic?)
 2) how long since your last oil change? (as oil gets old the pressure tends
 to drop)
 3) how long has this been going on?
 The pressures you indicate do seem a bit low to me (mine reads somewhat
 higher than what you report). If the oil has been changed recently, you
 might want to have the dealer take a look at it. >>

Remember when I told you all that my boss let me have a 98 Vette for the
night? Well the one thing I really liked about it is that in the IP cluster,
they have a message center. Part of this feature is a display that digitally
tells you what percentage your oil is at. Meaning, "your oil is operating at
75%" and so forth until its time to change your oil! Pretty cool.
Eric