Oil pressure low

From: ryanmc@concentric.net
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 10:33:33 EDT

I have seen some other people talk about their oil pressure not being too
high, and mine isn't either. I thought I was low on oil and when I checked,
I was full. When idling, it barley reads any pressure, but then when I step
on the gas, it does. I know as the enignes RPM increases, the pressure
will, but I think it may be bad to have that low of pressure anytime.

If anyone finds out about it at the shop, let me know as I want to take care
of it, or stop worrying about it, as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Ryan McMillan
ryanmc@concentric.net