Maryland Inspection Question

From: Psi363@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 08:03:12 EDT

I am considering buying a house in Maryland. Can anyone tell me about MV
Inspection there? Other than my Dakota, I have 2 other older cars that I
would be concerned about. I was told you must leave the car with the state
for a full day, oversize (anything non-factory) tires are out, exhaust mods,
etc. Sounds like BS to me but since I wouldn't leave any of my rides with a
state agency for a full day, and all my cars are modified, I figured I try to
find out before I move there. Thanks for any help.

Wayne