RE: Indy, Shreveport, LA and Other locations.

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 14:03:10 EDT

Hear, hear..... excellent point.

Tate

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim May [SMTP:cutem@enteract.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 1998 12:16 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Indy, Shreveport, LA and Other locations.

List Members,

I thought I would give my .02 on this matter.

As for a National DML Meeting, I recommened piggybacking onto an already
organized show. My suggestion would be the Mopar Nationals in Columbus or
the Monster Mopar Weekend held in St. Louis. I have been in the Impala SS
Club for several years now and I have seen some of the trouble that has
happened with organizing shows.

When you try to organize your own show, there are a lot of things people
forget about... I feel if the the DML gets big enough then maybe in a
couple of years I could see us organzing our own National Show. But for
now, lets get some attention first by attending some of the major (mopar)
shows in force.

Thanks,

Tim May
96 Impala SS - "Soon to be sold for a 99 Dak R/T"