??AC mis-label recall??

From: John Maass (mtdew@wans.net)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 18:51:04 EDT

Hello, I was wondering about the labels in the 98's if there was any
type of recall letter, or anything ever official put out, my dad spoke
with the local dealer about the label along with a few other things and
the dealer didn't really know anything about it. You would think Dodge
would make every dealership be on the mailing list, seems like the best
place for feedback about stuff, and it would be free for them, but hey
that's just my idea. Anyway now that I have started to rant, I'll try
and end this really quick, if anyone still has any of the messages
concerning what the dealerships were doing to solve this mishap was
please forward them to me.

Thank you,
John Maass '94 Dakota Sport CC, 3.9L 5spd. '98 Durango SLT
5.2L
mtdew@wans.net
mawsgs@usa.net