CC Dragway and Dakota performance

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 08:11:46 EDT

Hey all,
Went to the track friday night and personally saw this 96(95) sport run a
14.33 in excellent weather. He only ran once, but I cought up with him and
talked a little. Didnt say much for mods, but I noticed one thing he did: He
has put on the shorter serp. belt (one for no A/C) bypassing his compressor.
I dont know if this would do that much, but for racing it cant hurt.
Then, later on, I saw a red Dak, dont know if it was a R/T or not, but it ran
a 13.35. Yup, 13.35. Even my friend (has a 73 Javelin) couldnt believe it.
He had ran 13.69 and 13.43. We think that it may have nitrous or a blower. I
tried to find him later, but he was nowhere to be found.
Boog.