Brake Failure attn Doug and Colin

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 04:48:06 EDT

victorylane@iwaynet.net writes:

<< Wow I thought it was just me on the brake failure. I had to do a defensive
 maneuver over the weekend and had the brake pedal go to the floor , not a
 good feeling >>
Hey guys, you're not alone!! My brake did the same thing over the weekend.
It was my fault I think though. I was racin and braking hard, heated them up
pretty good and they just didnt want to stop very fast!!! There has to be a
solution to that other than disks all the way around!!
Eric