Re: 98 R/T Identification Number

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 15:43:32 EDT

<< a number is hand written on the inside of the bumper in purple paint. It
reads "595" and is dated? "4-17". Just wondering if anyone else has any info
on this or if I'm way of base on this number thing. Also, how did the Shelby
Daks of years past ID the vehicle? This may also shed some light on this
issue. Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris, dude, If I were you I would shoot over that with some crystal clear and
preserve it!!! Just my .02
Eric