JET Chip purchase and magazine test results for R/T

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 05:06:21 EDT

Kudos to Jack Hilton for arranging the JET group puchase with 4Wheel Parts. I
just ordered mine (stage II w/ lo temp stat) which should arrive by Wed, next
week.

Also, I recently read in either Motor Trend or Autoweek where testing
indicated a 0-60 in 7.0 and the 1/4 in 15.2. They went on to say there was
more power left due to the timing being retarded from the factory. My seat of
the pants feel tells me that my R/T is no where close to these figures, how do
the rest of you R/T'ers feel?
Regards,
Steve Waller in Houston