Mesa Headers

From: Joe Dille (joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 21:36:53 EDT

Howdy,

I have been faxing back and forth with Brett Moxley of Mesa Headers,
949-650-4334 fax 949-650-4918. They make a header/y-pipe combonation. The
headers are stainless and are 3/4 to full length. They have Chebby
applications and just introduced a Ram part. They plan to do a Dakota part
this fall. They claim 17 rear wheel Hp on the prototype set. I mentioned the
JBA deal and he said "Mesa Headers will absolutley be interested in making a
similar offer to your group!" When Mesa makes the Dakota application I will
call and see what kind of deal they will offer.

Drive Safe,

Joe Dille

Telford PA USA
(joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)