Re: trick dakota pistol grip? was :Shifter response from Mr. Gasket

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 18:50:24 EDT

<< Ive about had it with my auto column shifter (keep getting
 caught inbetween gears) >>

Bruce I have a B&M Mega shifter in mine as does one of the other guys. It
didn't go in as per directions actually it is kinda custom mount deal but
works fine. Can't miss a gear but if you go one too many it will go into
nuetral, I'm talented enough to do that once in a while. It locks out reverse
and park, have to be in drive and pull handle up to go to reverse or park. I'm
happy with it and it is the car one not the truck one. If you end up
interested in one let me know and I could take a couple of pics and get some
details on the way I hooked it up.

Bill