Re: ***NEW JET ORDERING INFO***

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 17:58:46 EDT

<< As it turns out , Ray S. can supply us with the needed chips for only
 $204.00 with no sales tax and he can get them to us faster .

 Now normally , I wouldn't be so flip-floppy , but the major thing about the
 deal with Fifth Gear was that they DID NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS , and I know
 that at least a couple of you wanted to use your plastic .

Jack, how bout those of us (me) that may need a custom chip? Should I just
contact Jet at my leasure since I probably wont get a deal??? Or could I use a
"Ram" Jet chip for my 5.9???????
Eric